Copyright 2016 © Signature Kitchen Suite, 1000 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 07632. All rights reserved. "Signature Kitchen Suite" and the Signature Kitchen Suite logo are trademarks of Signature Kitchen Suite. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Prices and products may vary by retailer. Designs, features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF NON INFRINGEMENT.
Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Signature Kitchen Suite may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or programs described in this information at any time without notice.
The links in this area will let you leave Signature Kitchen Suite web site whose address is www.lge.co.kr. The linked sites are not under the control of Signature Kitchen Suite. And Signature Kitchen Suite is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Signature Kitchen Suite is the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Signature Kitchen Suite of the site.
The materials on SIGNATURE KITCHEN SUITE homepage may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. SIGNATURE KITCHEN SUITE does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through SIGNATURE KITCHEN SUITE homepage. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. SIGNATURE KITCHEN SUITE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. SIGNATURE KITCHEN SUITE may make any other changes to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the SIGNATURE KITCHEN SUITE homepage at any time without notice. SIGNATURE KITCHEN SUITE homepage, the information and materials on the SIGNATURE KITCHEN SUITE homepage, and the software made available on the SIGNATURE KITCHEN SUITE homepage, are provided "As Is" without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose, some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Signature Kitchen Suite and its affiliates (hereinafter "SKS"), respects the intellectual property rights of others. In doing so, LGE complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) applicable to internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended).
In appropriate circumstances and at the discretion of SKS, it is SKS's policy to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe, or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyright(s) or other intellectual property rights of others. LGE may remove content that is alleged to infringe the copyright(s) or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof, and believe that any content posted on any of SKS's websites (hereinafter "the Sites") infringes upon your copyright(s), you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
SKS Copyright Agent
Office of the General Counsel
Signature Kitchen Suite
1000 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Sites infringe on intellectual property rights must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) or other right being infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Sites;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the Sites of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright(s) or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright(s) or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Counter-Notice. If you are a user who provided the content and believe that any content that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing, or that you have authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to SKS's Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have good faith that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the State of New York and the federal or state courts located in New York County, New York, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by SKS's Copyright Agent, SKS may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing the party that the content removed or disabled may be replaced. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user who provided the content, that content may be replaced, or access restored, at SKS’s discretion in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.