Signature Kitchen Suite Debuts Ultra-Versatile Range with Built-in Sous Vide at 2018 KBIS
High-Precision Luxury Kitchen Appliance Line Helps Prepare and Preserve Food in the Best Possible Way for Technicurians™
ORLANDO, Jan. 9, 2018 – Signature Kitchen Suite, the new challenger brand that leads innovation in the luxury kitchen appliance market, will debut several new groundbreaking products for the category at the 2018 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), North America’s premier annual event dedicated to the kitchen and bath industry. The event coincides with Design & Construction Week® in Orlando.
The complete portfolio of Signature Kitchen Suite ranges, wall ovens, cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, microwaves and dishwashers will be displayed in three stunning kitchen vignettes, each showcasing a different lifestyle, including Traditional, Transitional and Modern.
The new Signature Kitchen Suite product features include:
Signature Kitchen Suite Ovens & Ranges: Precision, power and versatility are a recipe for ensuring food is cooked in the best way possible, which why the brand’s new ranges offer flexible cooking methods.
- Versatile range with built-in sous vide presents the ultimate in precision cooking, featured directly on the cooktop and delivering professional style results every time.
- Two Ultra-Low™ Burners simmer down to maintain temperatures as low as 100° to prepare delicate sauces and sugary confections.
- True Combi-Steam™, which is included in the 18-inch oven on the 48-inch Dual-Fuel Range, combines steam and convection cooking for gourmet results. The convection system cooks food quickly and evenly, while steam helps to preserve texture, appearance and taste. The 30-inch oven features ProHeat™ convection technology with a rear-wall element and fan, which evenly distributes heat to every rack.
- Speed Clean™ makes fast work of cleaning a lightly soiled oven with a ten-minute cleaning technology using only water.
- Wi-Fi-enabled appliances for cutting-edge connectivity and convenience.
Signature Kitchen Suite Refrigeration: Preservation and maintaining the integrity of fresh food is the focus behind Signature Kitchen Suite’s innovation and engineering with refrigeration.
- The industry’s only built-in French Door refrigerator with 5-mode convertible drawer.
- Largest capacity 30-inch integrated refrigerator column in the industry featuring 18.0 cu. ft. of storage capacity.
- Lift and Go™ Bins and drawers offer the most versatile interiors in the industry.
- Optimum temperature control to minimize fluctuations within 0.9° F to eliminate food waste and maintain food freshness.
- True-View™ Lighting is hidden away and focused on the food.
- TrueFit™ integrated design 30-inch Refrigerator and 18-inch Freezer Columns are brilliantly designed to cleanly fit a 48-inch opening or an existing 47.5-inch opening – perfect for both new construction and replacement applications.
“With Signature Kitchen Suite, we’re embracing the ‘Technicurians,’ a new generation of forward-thinking cooks, combining their passion for food with their appreciation for innovation,” said Zach Elkin, general manager, Signature Kitchen Suite. “By bringing them the best built-in appliances with leading-edge technology, we’re providing more flexibility to prepare food in the best possible way, demonstrating respect for the food at every level.”
The Signature Kitchen Suite display at KBIS will also highlight Signature At Your Service™ Concierge, which is an industry leading warranty policy with a 5-day Repair or Replace Promise, plus providing a two-hour service window, remote repairs and WiFi-enabled diagnostic monitoring, so customers can be proactively contacted before they even know there is an issue.
Complementing its presence on the KBIS show floor, Signature Kitchen Suite will sponsor a series of activities aimed at engaging the community of designers, builders, remodelers, media and digital influencers attending the annual event including:
- Presenting sponsor and co-host (along with Modenus) of the annual “Champagne & Cupcakes” celebration, considered the unofficial kick-off to KBIS. (By invitation only, LG #W228)
- Presenting sponsor of “The Bash,” which the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) will host for all Design & Construction Week attendees, on Jan. 10 at Mango’s Tropical Cafe.
In addition to being a presenting sponsor for a number of high-profile events during the show, Signature Kitchen Suite will host a special in-booth event with cookbook author and famed culinary expert Mark Bittman on January. 9 to debut a web-based content series called “True to Food™.” During the series, narrated by Bittman, Signature Kitchen Suite will share how versatile, high-precision kitchen appliances are an important final stop in the journey that food takes before it gets to the plate.
Signature Kitchen Suite is backed by LG Electronics and supported by its research, design and development, and supply chain. At this week’s KBIS event, the entire line of Signature Kitchen Suite luxury appliances will be on display at booth #W228, along with LG’s full suite of home appliances.
About Signature Kitchen Suite
Signature Kitchen Suite delivers innovation in the luxury built-in kitchen appliance market with leading-edge technology that provides more flexibility to prepare food in the best possible way, demonstrating respect for the food at every level. Signature Kitchen Suite is embracing a new generation of forward-thinking cooks, combining their passion for food with their appreciation for innovation. From the first-of-its-kind built-in sous vide range to the industry’s only built-in French Door refrigerator with a 5 mode convertible middle drawer, Signature Kitchen Suite’s versatile and high-performance appliances deliver the ultimate precision cooking experience.
For more information, visit www.signaturekitchensuite.com or follow along on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SKSappliances), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/sksappliances/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/sksappliances/) or Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/sksappliances/) via @SKSappliances as well as #SKSHome or #SKSAppliances.